460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the first time that I have put my truck in the hill and hole track since the motor swap, and had just finished my rearend in time to load it and got to the track, the camera woman lost me there for a minute, you cant see it to much but my crew cheif and one of my buddy said a ll 4 tire came off of the first hill in the air

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Yeehaaa...looks like alot of fun:D:D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it was fun, they all asked me why I didnt lift when I was in the air and gettin slung around and all I cound say, was what does lift mean:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Larry,
It sounds like it takes some pretty high "wheel speed" to get through there.
You could hear it workin' though. You must have good mid range torque on your combination.
That has to be a blast. Cleaning up the truck afterwards....well...I don't know about that.
Cool.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lifting is for pussies :D.......... it will get more air if you spray it too:D
Yea it might get realy hairy then:D but it would be fun

I took second with that run but it was a 67 F-100 with a 429+ on 44's that beat me, when they asked me how I liked second I told them in two weeks they wont remeber the winner, but they would remember me, because I put on a show

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Larry,
It sounds like it takes some pretty high "wheel speed" to get through there.
You could hear it workin' though. You must have good mid range torque on your combination.
That has to be a blast. Cleaning up the truck afterwards....well...I don't know about that.
Cool.
Well the body aint to bad but the underneath is BAD but the have a high pressure/volume fire hose on site for wash out so it aint to bad when you doit then

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heres a few pics

I beilive I can get a video of that from a better angle from my buddy if he does have one I'll upload it

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is only a bog truck, It loves the gas, and those tires are $250+ a piece, thats alot to hear whining on the highway:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts