460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been trolling the board for a while now contemplating putting BBF in a Fox for some time now. Well I finally pulled the trigger and Traded my Nova for a very nice 87' Notch. I have a fresh 466 bottom end with dish pistons. I have a set of Dove heads that need to be gone through so I'm looking for a fresh set before I dump money on my old castings.

Here are some pics of my Notch.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys its set up nice. Its got a full QA1 front suspension, upr rear suspension with anti roll bar, aeromotive sumped tank and a1000 pump. aerospace 4 wheel disc brakes, narrowed rear 8.8 w/ 9" bearing ends, Bogart D10 wheels, New full interior, 10 piont cage yada yada yada.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks guys its set up nice. Its got a full QA1 front suspension, upr rear suspension with anti roll bar, aeromotive sumped tank and a1000 pump. aerospace 4 wheel disc brakes, narrowed rear 8.8 w/ 9" bearing ends, Bogart D10 wheels, New full interior, 10 piont cage yada yada yada.
Car looks great and sounds like it's got alot of good stuff already in it! Your old Chevy friends won't know what hit them when you spank them with an old "junkyard motor";)! I don't think you can go wrong with a fox body Mustang and a BB Ford!:cool:
Gary

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive always been a Ford guy and have owned about 6 Fox's and a couple of SN's. I tried the Chevy experiment and I will have to say I still have a soft spot for the Nova's but I couldn't pass up this trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts