460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I thought I would make you an offer. Give you guys a chance of one on one to Smack talk each other before the bash. If you guys can agree to a date and time between now and the bash, I will offer up the chat room and I will be the impartial referee since I can't go. As they say Bring it don't sing it. Let me know guys and I will put it together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
All I here is i'm going to teach the "A" team a leason from all of the mafia "BOYS" , I just got one thing to say"STEP UP OR SHUT UP"! :lol:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
pickupman said:
All I here is i'm going to teach the "A" team a leason from all of the mafia "BOYS" , I just got one thing to say"STEP UP OR SHUT UP"! :lol:
I have a feeling I would need my chest waders on in that chat room :lol:

Where do you want me to step and how much of a spot are you going to need. I got a 572 chebbie on the menu this friday night , your next :lol:

Hows your mother doing George?

·
Registered
70 Posts
They took her off the blood pressure med. , she is breathing on her own, maybe take the ventilator off tomorrow. Thanks again guys means alot.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Pick up sticks, I was going to ask the same thing but didn't know how to fit it in with all the smack talk. Glad to hear she is ok!

Now, since tweety is at work your azz belongs to us! bruno will spank that azz no if and buts about it!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
see bruno without tweety pickumup my jock strap is speechless! Hey pickup, Dan will be off work soon. Then the evil empire will be at full force :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
Lol I would mind watching the comments..

Subway sandwich and some refreshments.. I'm there!

Cool Idea Bill!

My vote is for Bruno! Go man Go! Fox Body Rules! :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
hey George I see the Village Idiots have been trying to tag team you!! KyMustang ,enjoy it if you can outrun a truck .coz then you can try me :wink: Bruno go suck on your bottle some more and Big D get your chores done so momma will let you come watch us Big Boys put the smack down on these 2 ponyboys(your doggs)lol...boy are you lacking in bite here,they got the bark though.......They'll have their tails between their legs crying like a bitch in heat when this is over :wink: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Watch it there tbird. I got the goods to spank that antique, grandma grocery getting green thunder chicken too. :lol:

Your gonna have this for dinner :lol:

And I will bring a can of this too

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno is that lawn sprinkler of yours even running yet or is it just your mouth going 150mph still????

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You better be there!!! If your not I'll have to drink your share of the beer and pick up the slack on your smack talkin.......and we all know that won't be pretty :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
ky mustang said:
Watch it there tbird. I got the goods to spank that antique, grandma grocery getting green thunder chicken too. :lol:

Your gonna have this for dinner :lol:

And I will bring a can of this too

Did he just shut-up tweety?? Holy cow Ky mustang must have a bad mother jammer! Tweety get out the bird cage and come back and play

1 - 20 of 46 Posts