460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I haven't said much about it lately, but about 2 years ago we designed and made some intake manifold adaptors that allow you to adapt any of the A-460 intake manifolds to the C-460 heads. I have sold several sets of these, and the hot lick seems to be adapting the new TFS tunnel ram intake to the C-460 heads.

The adaptors include 2 pgs. of instructions along with the adaptors, china rail spacers, and bolts. They are made on a CNC machine and work out really well. They are $240 + shipping.

Please contact me via PM, or e-mail, or call Charlie Evans (270)685-4654.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys,

I just got a new batch of intake manifold adaptors made up. Again, these let you adapt any A-460 intake manifold to FRPP C-460 heads.

I'm working on making some adaptors for the Profiler C-460 replacement heads. When finished, these new adaptors will allow you to use any A-460 intake manifold, such as the TFS tunnel ram, on Profilers C-460 heads. As many of you are aware, Profiler raised the intake port another .200" or so, and they never have made a cast intake manifold for their heads. In the past in order to run their heads with the cast FRPP C-460 intake manifold you needed to make a .200" thick spacer or shim to go between the manifold and the heads.

Hope this helps,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts