460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
when can I come by a pick all 3 0f them up ?

So I wasn't the only one to notice 3 different ads with the same info.

OP, which "Randy"? (from thread #2) And how about a little more info besides "55ci tunnel ram motor"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
multifordman

whats with all the jabs, just call the number if your interested, if not move on.oops a mistake in listing not a real big deal.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Not a jab, just don't want to waste my time or yours. With a little more info on the motor specs and price would help motivate people to decide if it's a good investment or not. No offense, but other than knowing it's a tunnel rammed 555ci motor, we know nothing else about it. Is it a stock block or aftermarket, cast or forged crank, forged or hyper pistons, stock heads or what? Too many variables to risk wasting either of our time from someone nobody on here knows with a grand total of 4 posts from the seller.

Besides, there are rules posted in the sticky as to how to sell items here. If you don't want to adhere to that, RaceJunk or Ebay are always available to you....

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155604

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry guys, dad is new to posting ads here so I did this for him. I am having some trouble attaching pics(which I will put up ASAP) but here are some additional specs:

555 BBF (4.25 stroke x 4.500 bore)
(2) Holley 950 Carbs
Trick Flow Tunnel Ram
Ford Motorsports valve covers
A-460 heads(2.375 titanium intake valves and standard 1.88 exhaust valves)
2009 A-460 block
4340 Sonny Bryant 4.250 stroke crank
MSD dist. and coil
dual roller timing set
ATI crank balancer
Jon Kaase oil pump

Too much to list here.Headers, Flywheel and Electric water pump NOT included here, but everything else carbs to pan. This is a great motor than ran consistent high 9's/low 10's in a 3800 pound '76 F-250 truck. Call Randy at 414-502-1874 if interested- $10,000- located in Menomonee Falls, WI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts