460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a collection of Boss 429 Engine Parts I think I might want to sell. These are Original Parts and Not Reproductions.

I have a New Old Stock Boss S Code Block that came from Holman Moody many years ago. This is a Jan 9th Dated Block. It has never been built and has never had numbers stamped on it.

I also have a Rotating Assembly from Holman Moody. I have a Crank, Rods with the Oil Feed from the Bearing to the Pin, they also have the 1/2 inch Rod Bolts.

I have a very nice set of slightly used pistons that are standard bore. They appear to have only been run on a Dyno Test Engine or they were only used for a short period of time. These have the Cresent Shaped Dome and still have distingushed Ridges still on the Piston Skirts.

I have a Set of Heads with the Cresent Shaped Race Combustion Chamber. They have been Freshened up and have had the Seats Faced on a Serdi Macine, the Decks have had a very Slight Cut to insure True Flat Surface. Approximately .007 to .008 were removed from the deck.

I have New Stainless Steel Valves for the Heads.

I also have a Bud Moore Nascar Maxi Plenum Intake Manifold for a Dominator Carb.

I have the Harmonic Balancer, All the Small Shaft Rockers, Shafts, and Stands.
I have Push Rods, I have Blue Thunder Valve Covers.

I also have some intake manifold gaskets and rocker cover gaskets.

I was planning a Gasser 70 Mach 1 with Straight Axle but I don't know. I am also trying to build a mild drag car with some other parts I have. I can't find the time to do it all so, I am offering these Boss Engine parts for, $25,000.00

It is difficult if not impossible to find a NEW Block that has never Been Stamped. There are no holes in the block or Sleves because it has never been built. It is as Perfect as you could ask for. I really don't need to trade for anything but I am willing to consider Boss 302 parts and I would like to find a good 1970 or 71 Mercury Cyclone Project with a good body. Anything else I would just have to look at. Money is my motivator right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Boss 429 Parts Next batch of Pictures

I am adding a few more pictures of other parts so you will have a better idea of what I have.
Check out the size of the Intake and Exhaust Valves compared to the Liberty Silver Dollar and a Quarter.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts