460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Up for sale is a brand new unopened March pulley system for a BBF complete with PS, alt, A/C setups. I ordered this for a BBF I was building but the motor I had built came with a belt setup already. I paid $2,300 for this but I'm willing to take a $500 hit. First $1,800 takes it. Paypal preferred for payment. I never even opened the box from March. You can use the PN from the receipt and check out their products online. Any questions call/text (210) 382-0786. Buyer pays shipping. Web site is not letting me upload pics at the moment. text me and I'll text you pics of the receipt. Thanks.

Mike

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK guys I broke down and I'm posting the PN for those that are interested. The main kit is the 30275, the BBF with alt/PS/AC. then there is a P572 to P574 upgrade (no idea what that was) and a 417 to 418-06 upgrade (again no idea) and finally there is a remote mounted PS reservoir, PN 450. Let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK guys. Got the posting worked out. Looks like the web site doesn't like my latest version of explorer. I posted these using google chrome. Here are the photos of the receipts. You can see I paid just over $2300. The picture of the box is the unopened box shipped straight from March Performance. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts