460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This engine is complete from the Holley 1150 carb to the Stefs dry sump pan. It includes all the best parts. Manley titanium valves, W.W. Engineering shaft rocker arms, ported C-460 heads, Comp Cams springs and pushrods, Comp Cams roller cam, ported and flowed FRPP C-460 intake manifold, Sonny Bryant 4.5" stroker crank, RDI A-96 alum. block, 10.300" deck height, Danny Bee belt drive, Moroso 4 stage dry sump pump and the list goes on and on.

The engine has 150 runs and a fresh set of lifters installed. It was built by Kaase Racing Engines and we have the dyno sheets for it. $19,500 firm. For all this engine has, this is a very good deal!

Serious inquires only CALL Phillip Oakley at any of the following numbers; Oakley Motorsports (270)929-5185, Oakley Automotive (270)684-1069, nights (270)685-1580

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
If he doesn't buy it......I'll just sneek some more money into the budget!

I'm glad she dont get on here..!!lol

Is there anyway i can change the pan on that to fit it in my foxbody?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob,

You need to call Phillip and double check. If you want to buy the engine, I'm sure we won't let an oil pan stand in our way. We're dealers for Stefs, so you can pickout and buy the pan you want and then we can just swap them out when you come down to pick-up the engine.

Hope this helps,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts