460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete top end from a "dyno time only" experimental 460. This includes
2 '93 heads and matching exhaust manifolds
ALL wiring up but not including the computer ( I never got it)
The manifold is a two piece that features a GT40 ( small block) tubular upper with an EFI cover that says 460 BOSS TRUCK. The lower is steel, hand made by McLaren engines for Ford and is complete with all injectors and sensors. The throttle body is also marked Prototype and the matching EFI distributor is included as well. All of the grade 8 hardware used on the lower is also included. Rockers, pushrods, valve covers, etc. Literally everything short of the actual short block ( that I used). I would have used the complete engine but I am not EFI savy and the cost to have it done for me was too high. The final straw was my smog guy that said 'no f'ing way" Several of these engines were built to challenge the SS454 Chevy offering.
Time to be someone else's toy.
$2,000 complete. Local pickup encouraged ( so Cal) or a pallet and truck shipping can be arranged. Shipping IS extra. Photos 'can" be supplied to those with a serious interest. A handful were made this is the only complete setup known to exist. Lower radiator water to oil cooler/adaptor included too.
No tire kickers please, let the new owner post pictures.

REDUCED PRICE $1500 7/16/14

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sounds like you kit may be what I'm looking for, for my Capri. Please send me some pictures. What computer is needed? Stand alone or stocker?
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts