460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Abbottstown , Pa . 17301 .
I am about 1/2 hour from Gettysburg . I+ hour from Fredrick , Md
It's a good intake but just too big for the build I am going with . I thought it would work but found out it won't work for my mild street build . I need a performer intake . That is what I was told . I am new to the 460 . This is my first one . I am a sbf & Y block guy .

RetroJim

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff, PM sent . You can catch me here or my home email that I sent to you .

Be glad to work out something . If you want an picture of the intake or anything like that let me know and please send me your email address to send them to . I have never figured out how to send a picture on these forums .

RetroJim

·
Registered
636 Posts
Jeff, PM sent . You can catch me here or my home email that I sent to you .

Be glad to work out something . If you want an picture of the intake or anything like that let me know and please send me your email address to send them to . I have never figured out how to send a picture on these forums .

RetroJim

If the deal falls through with cletus66, I've got a performer 460 I'll trade with you.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
If the deal falls through with cletus66, I've got a performer 460 I'll trade with you.

I went back to the shop and took a couple of pictures, and noticed that the hole under the thermostat that is usually a press fit has been threaded. I bought this intake used, and I can make it work, but I would not feel comfortable trading it now. I was planning to use it on a mild motor anyway, so GT300TD, feel free to follow through with the deal. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts