460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Do you mean the old M&W Marine Turbo kits? Banks had something t but not that low of power but maybe. There was another too PCM but change there name. .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...

There was a shop here in town that machined and installed the manifolds, but the engines were built in Lima as far as I know.

Chris
I appreciate your response. My engine has stickers on the valve covers that say Marine Turbo 320 HP Salina Kansas. Odd find here in Olympia, WA when I am from Wakefield, KS.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I appreciate your response. My engine has stickers on the valve covers that say Marine Turbo 320 HP Salina Kansas. Odd find here in Olympia, WA when I am from Wakefield, KS.
That's cool. I talked to my boss some more. The engines were shipped in from Ford to a building about a block and half from our shop by the semi load. There they pulled off the automotive accessories and installed the marine specific parts and from this location they were shipped out to the marine dealers for installation.

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FORD 460 CI 320 HP Marine Turbo Engine

Well I have not made it back to Kansas yet but I have been learning the acronym for B.O.A.T... on a weekly basis. I will send a picture of the progress to the engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts