460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I recently bought a trans to replace my burnt up one in my wagon. Turns out the trans is too short to work with my driveshaft. Considering I would like to keep my new driveshaft I'm selling this trans to rebuild mine in my car. Trans is a c6 out of a 1988 f350. Had 30, 000 on the rebuild. Opened it up and its very clean inside. Its all cleaned up and painted ready to install. Comes with a stock stall converter, kickdown rod, output shaft, and dipstick tube which is bent. I'm asking $350. Let me know if your interested. Would like to get rid of it asap. Thanks ryan

Phone number is 6102468084

Located in west chester, pa

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Are there ANY know issues with this trans?

I may be interested, Is this a bone stock unit? shift kits? clutches?

I am in Drexel Hill work in Valley Forge and am in WC three days a week!

How firm is that price?

Frank

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as I know there are no problems. They guy had it rebuilt and totalled his truck. He seemed to know what he was talking about. Anyway I took the pan off and off the filter was clean and so was the pan. Fluid that was in it was still good looking. As far as whether its 3, 4, 5 clutch packs I don't know. Don't know if it has a shift kit either. I could try and find the guys number and try and call him for the details. He didn't say anything about a shift kit. But had it in an f350. Just don't need it can't use it. Taking up space. Would be willing to budge a bit on price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been looking for a trans to put in my drag car (just need a mock up for now) and would rebuild it with parts for the drag car when time (and money) permits. I live in southern NJ but work in KOP and pass West Chester 2 times a day.

I'd be interested in the trans if it isn't spoken for. Feel free to give me a call if it is available (609-202-0575). I can more than likely pick it up this weekend if that would work for you as well.

Thanks,
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts