460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i set my vehicle up to use bluetooth on my phone. we just bought an edge and cant seem to find the info i need. not new, was certified preowned though. Do i need to go back to dealer and have them do something special?
Thanks everyone.
Dave

·
Registered
686 Posts
From what I can tell you need to turn Bluetooth on on both the phone and the vechicle for them to communicate for the first time. To turn it on on the vehicle, press the phone icon to enter the phone menu. Sroll by pressing either of the seek buttons or the volume up/down buttons. Scroll until "System Settings" apprears in the radio display. Press OK to confirm and enter the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu. Scroll until BT DEVICES appears in the radio display. Press OK to confirm and enter the BT DEVICES menu. Sroll until BT ON/OFF appears in the radio display. When the desired selection appears in the display, press OK. At this point the devices should connect, from there you can download your phone book, ring tones, etc.

There are a lot of features and to get them all you really need a SYNC Supplemental Guide that comes with the vechicle. I am sure a Ford Dealer could get you one. Anyway, hope this helps a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts