460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'd attend an all ford Event ( drag race, car show, road race and circle track ) @ ORP next year? this would be similar to a World Ford challenge or ? suggestions?

I was contacted by some folks in the Indy chapter of the MCCA. ( mustang club ) about helping make this happen. I told them I'd ask some folks.

so Im askin. Rest assured these folks can make it happen if they want to, but an empty ladder is no fun.

yes it will be all Ford not open to other brands.. probably some sort of set up to race like NMRA has and a bracket too. However thats just a guess, they are just gauging intrest right now.

·
Registered
620 Posts
If you build it, they will come...:D

I'm sure there are a few of us Muncie racers that would be there...7 or 8 of us anyway...if I ever get my junk back together...:(

·
Registered
50 Posts
My dad and i would love to come and run the bracket program. we went to WFC X and loved the track and facility. we were hoping they would have it there again, but...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would love to see another all FORD show here in Indy. I will spread the word and lets see what happens. I thought the last one was good and surprised when it didn't happen again.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you build it, they will come...:D

I'm sure there are a few of us Muncie racers that would be there...7 or 8 of us anyway...if I ever get my junk back together...:(

not me, the guys that run the Indy Mustang club of America.

they are just trying to see if it is worth doing.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Depending on when it was held, I'd make that tow !:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
JS - I would be interested and I know a lot of guys from the Indy Hangout Thread would as well (I'm the one with the '72 Torino and '08 GT500). As well attended as the Annual Mustang Show is in Indy I'm sure an event like that would draw a big crowd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts