460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
If i didn't already have my Profilers i'd snag these up, they would look badass in my jetboat!

Is there a single Dominator intake for these, Or just sheetmetal stuff? Also what are the chamber size? Who knows, maybe i should buy these and sell my Profilers. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C&C

im not sure if anyones making a single carb manifold for these. They are 70cc chambers. They would be insane in your boat. I hate selling them !!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Part #

Im trying to figure out if these are B-441's Or B-442's or is there such difference? thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I believe they are b441-a (nhra) heads or b441-b (bigger ports then the b441-a) there is a b441-c but i'm pretty sure that was for a 5.0 bore space (Sonny coppied them for GM prostock). Hey, what are the valves cut at on these heads, 45*? Would your intake from your 500" motor bolt to these heads or are the taller? Thanks, Dallas

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xmas special !! $6200 !!!

I believe they are b441-a (nhra) heads or b441-b (bigger ports then the b441-a) there is a b441-c but i'm pretty sure that was for a 5.0 bore space (Sonny coppied them for GM prostock). Hey, what are the valves cut at on these heads, 45*? Would your intake from your 500" motor bolt to these heads or are the taller? Thanks, Dallas
Not sure of the cut on valves. The Intake wont fit. needs a custom built intake to fit these B heads, much taller heads.

Xmas special $6200 !!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts