·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**UPDATED**

I'm selling off some of my "collection" pieces that I'm not going to be using:

Police Interceptor Exhaust Manifold Set. $399.00

1970 Torino CJ Exhaust Manifold Set. $499.00

1971 Mustang CJ Exhaust Manifold Set. SOLD.

1971 Mustang CJ Driver Side Exhaust Manifold. $225.00

Ford Motorsport B460 Ported Intake Manifold. $199.00

NOS Ford Motorsport A460 "Early" Single Plane Intake. $299.00

I will deliver all parts to a UPS Store. Buyer to pay shipping, packaging, and if desired, insurance.

Serious inquries only. NOTE: This is not a commentary thread. Please email and leave contact number. I have pics for interested parties. Items will be sold in the order that the replies are posted. First come, first served. Post what you want. Postal Money Orders only. Items will ship after check clears.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
I have personally viewed all the parts listed in this thread and can say that they are without a doubt the best examples I have seen. No mediocre parts, no beater parts, no junk, only the best examples out there. DJOHAGIN clearly went through a great deal of time and trouble to locate and collect money-is-no-object beautiful components. If that's what you're looking for then you've found them right here.

Paul

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
need more info on the shortblock--has it been bored?--if so how far?- does it turn over--overall condition? and rock bottom price, shipping will expensive. thanks

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
need more info on the shortblock--has it been bored?--if so how far?- does it turn over--overall condition? and rock bottom price, shipping will expensive. thanks
This is an untouched factory motor. It will need to be bored, as there is a slight ridge at the top. It is a good core to start a rebuild. All my prices are "rock bottom". :)

I answered these questions if others were wondering also. I got your PM and I will call you.

Dave

·
Registered
739 Posts
I too would be interested in one of your sets of CJ exhaust manifolds. My only problem is that I'm uncertain that they would fit in my 60 Galaxy chassis. I know it's a crazy request, but could I try them, and return them (at my expense of course) if they won't fit? I forgot to add that you can contact me if you wish at 518 584-5045, or my cell 518 879-1584.

Wayne

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you happen to know if the Police Interceptor manifolds will fit a 1985 Ford F-250? Defenitely interested in them but do not know if they will clear the frame.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts