460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New in the box. bare. Bought new 1 year ago. $1200 for the pair plus shipping. Im in Monroe OR 97456. Pm me your number and i will text pics immediately. Need them gone. Too many unfinished projects. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
if they weren't real then why would you post them for sale????
He was saying that if he were a buyer he would want to see pic's of them first to before he offered any money like the first two people interested did. They asked for pic's but made no offer.

This is only me but I'd let the first guy have them if he wanted them because he showed initial interest first. Now if I sent pic's to a phone and he didn't respond withing 24 hours then it is first come first serve again. But then again that is only me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya that is what i was saying. I just wanted to post some heads I have for sale, not start anything. Im working on a deal at the moment. I will post back when i know for sure

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
He was saying that if he were a buyer he would want to see pic's of them first to before he offered any money like the first two people interested did. They asked for pic's but made no offer.

This is only me but I'd let the first guy have them if he wanted them because he showed initial interest first. Now if I sent pic's to a phone and he didn't respond withing 24 hours then it is first come first serve again. But then again that is only me.
A members asking for pic's doesn't mean they're buyers. thats a fact.

old saying(modified) a buyer is worth a 1000 members wanting pic's

OP, hope your current buyer goes cloes the deal.

add, to see if parts are real, means those that believe that don't trust the seller.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sale is pending. I would add also, that I don't care if it's my dad or wife that is the seller, if we are talking about $1200 and 2 or 3,000 miles between us, I want pics of what I'm buying. I got that way because I've trusted before and got my a$$ handed back to me. Not from anyone here however

1 - 14 of 14 Posts