460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fords had a good showing in gulfport today. the entry was 2:1 100 chevys and about 50 fords. the event is put on by the New Orleans mustand club. the final six cars were 3 fords 3 chevys. street saw two chevys running for the prize, prow saw one ford one chevy, chevy won that one too, super pro saw 2 mustangs. i made it to the track saturday to see test and tune for the event. My brother told me this evening about the finals Sunday. : Stormy i was looking for ya but couldn't find ya did ya make it and if so hope you done well. see ya don :D

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I didn't hear anything about it. Had I known I would've headed over to check it out.

The only trophy I've ever won was from Ford vs. Chevy years ago. My car wasn't finished so I ran in a slower bracket with my picjup and took third place.... I've obviously had much better luck in my tow vehicles than my race cars.....

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
jbozzelle said:
I didn't hear anything about it. Had I known I would've headed over to check it out.

The only trophy I've ever won was from Ford vs. Chevy years ago. My car wasn't finished so I ran in a slower bracket with my pickup and took third place.... I've obviously had much better luck in my tow vehicles than my race cars.....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Donald,
My daughter is stationed at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, she always loved going to the drag races with me here in Phoenix. I would appreciate it if you could give me a heads up on the races that are close to the base. I will let her know so she can bum a ride and have a little fun on her weekends off. Thanks

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts