460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, we finally got everything nailed down for our event here in Colorado. I was trying to do an event for just the BBF guys, but at this point it makes more sense to work with the track and join an existing event. They've had trouble getting enough Fords to compete with the Mopar guys in the past, so I'm hoping we can tip the scales in the other direction this year. ;)

Click here for details: http://460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135843

The track manager is going to do what he can to set aside a pit area for our BBF group and I'm working on some other extras too. At the least, there will be a saturday night BBQ at the track.

I can also set up a get together just for our BBF guys at a local brew pub in Pueblo on Friday night if enough people are interested. I already have sponsors lined up to pay for some food and beer, but we need a head count.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm workin' on it... It's "only" 900 miles for me...:eek::eek: Man, I can't seem to find a close one...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's it lookin guys? You all going to make it?

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I plan to roll into town Friday mid-day. Been too busy working to have the car ready, but it is getting some stuff taken care of that I hadn't originally planned ;)

It will be a good time, and nice to put names with faces.

Tom

edit: Carl... if you don't mind, pm me your cell... might make it easier to find you there. Are we gonna meet up somewhere Friday night?

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Truck is fueled up, ready to load the small stuff in the morning. Working all day is gonna suck tomorrow. Anyone going pm me your cell number, maybe we can meet up Friday night for a bite to eat... or to find each other Saturday/Sunday. No internet access after about 5pm Thursday for me... :(

See you guys there.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts