1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D

·
0 Posts
Thank our Goverment, Insurances Companies and Uninspired, Boring and only profit driven Corporate Executives and Accountants for cool stuff like that not being avaliable here. We are not worthy..........

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I've heard rumors that Ford is watching to see if GM is successful with the '09 release of the Pontiac (reskinned Holden) ute. If it is a big seller, the Ford may be on it's way.

D

·
0 Posts
Only problem I see is none of the manufactures ever want to offer inexpensive base models.......... You can never get a stripped out big engine model...........for a reasonable price.

Typicaly Base Price..... $25,000 + $10,000 in options..... Then if its something new or really cool add andother $5,000 for "Market pricing" The add on another $1,200 for shipping and dealer prep...... by the time its all said and done your paying $40,000 for a freaking car...........

Then they wonder why the don't sell............ Ala GTO, T-Bird, GT500......

Why can't we Get a cool V8 Powered Car, RWD, 2 door, Sedan (doesn't have to be big HP from the Factory !!) for the masses ??!?!?!?! No foo foo BS options, No high Dollar Crap, No Sports Car !!?!?!??

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I know why the gto's didn't go. My neighbor has one battery was, shot ,trans was shot, not quit 50 miles on it and had to fight like crazy the get it warrantied. Plus my son stock 5.0 kicked its *** when it was fixed. Just a piece of ****.

S

·
0 Posts
Why can't we Get a cool V8 Powered Car, RWD, 2 door, Sedan (doesn't have to be big HP from the Factory !!) for the masses ??!?!?!?!
They did, and it was called the Fox Body Mustang! :D The body still rocks today! :D

I believe the years of production came short to the Model A...

Pretty hard to change a Good Thing!

See ya!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ford is not likely to import any Falcons any time soon. Unlike the Holden, it is not engineered for left hand drive. The next generation Falcon will be on the global RWD platform, so there may be a possibility then.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
StephenW said:
Ford is not likely to import any Falcons any time soon. Unlike the Holden, it is not engineered for left hand drive. The next generation Falcon will be on the global RWD platform, so there may be a possibility then.
Once again..

Fomoco = FAIL. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts