460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is your car, and you want me to remove the pics, I will. It looks pretty convincing......:cool:

Does this belong to one of you guys?????:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I knew a guy named Ron Dubas who had a Glidden T-Bird like that. He is from Ohio I think.
Used to see him running Top Sportsman at Darlington every Spring.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool T-Bird but the Mustang Cowl Hood on the Buick in the background doesn't fit very well.

Later Mark.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to see that. :D The hood belongs on the silver Mustang in the pic, but you probably guessed that. That car has some kind of Windsor with Blue Thunder 3.60 heads.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to see that. :D The hood belongs on the silver Mustang in the pic, but you probably guessed that. That car has some kind of Windsor with Blue Thunder 3.60 heads.
Jeff,

I thought why does that 4 door Buick have a cowl hood on it then i realised it was from the Mustang.

Later Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
If this is your car, and you want me to remove the pics, I will. It looks pretty convincing......:cool:
Does this belong to one of you guys?????:D

I can only wish.....:D

Interesting to see a 79-86 Mustang Dash in that Bird........

·
Registered
739 Posts
Wasn't this Tbird at the first Big Block Bash @ Windy Hollow?? I remember seeing a what I thought was a former Bob Glidden car that looks a lot like the one in this post (at least as I remember it).

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts