460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I'am building 2005 glass mustang.As car gets closer to completion trying to decide how to paint car have decided to go with screaming yellow and simple black stripes.Know one here likes idea so if any of you can tell me where I can find pics or would like to share their ideas bring it on.
Thanks,Ray

T

·
0 Posts
Paint Schemes

Contact Barney Squires at Performance Auto Crafters(540-854-6200). He is an awesome painter. He has come up with some of the best looking paint schemes I have ever seen. His airbrush work is phenominal. He designed my paint scheme & painted the car. Call him & mabe he can e-mail some pics of cars he has painted. He has painted a who's who of Pro Stocks & Pro Mods. This is my 98 Mustang he painted.

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img] :D

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks Gerry

I appreciate the compliment. I took the approach of powder coating everything metal & let Barney paint the rest. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gorgeous car

Chris. afraid thats a little out of my league What type of racing do you do and share some info about car engine specs et ect.Will try and contact and see if they might share some pics.
Thanks,Ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts