460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this car a long time ago when I was looking for fiberglass body parts for my 65, and this is actually what I hope my car to look like but purple. Does anyone know this car? I was thinking it might have a big block Ford powerplant but likely has a BAE or TFX hemi. Its super cool regardless: http://www.usbodysource.com/__Photo-Gallery/C-Bod-Fe-Ford/66-001-a.htm

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Found this car a long time ago when I was looking for fiberglass body parts for my 65, and this is actually what I hope my car to look like but purple. Does anyone know this car? I was thinking it might have a big block Ford powerplant but likely has a BAE or TFX hemi. Its super cool regardless: http://www.usbodysource.com/__Photo-Gallery/C-Bod-Fe-Ford/66-001-a.htm
very nice car, first time ive ever seen it. very nice though.

off subject: how close is your motor coming? and are you planning to run an MSD 12/ 20 or 44?

Just wondered since our motors are so close to the same.

JS

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the same car thats for sure. JS, almost done with the motor, I have a Mallory Super Mag 4, saw your post on ITA. Chris

·
Registered
154 Posts
That car is right down the road from me....His name is Jerry Bridgeforth...the original pic is Harry Reiner with the blower motor....Jerry ran this car in outlaw Promod races and a couple of adrl pro n20 races.....it presently is sitting on 10.5s and will be run in ADRL extreme 10.5...It is a 705 inch new Generation FORD hemi built by Charlie Peppers...Jerry is a great friend of mine and goes with me when I race......I could get plenty of pics if anyone wants them....

·
Registered
154 Posts
I guess that is pretty ironic....Jerry and I met years ago.....he has been racing FORDS since the 60's...I have had several street cars, an outlaw 10.5 car...and now the promod...just happened that way I guess...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts