460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
If I had something like that it would be under my pillow not just in the living room.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I use to have all 3 of my Boss engines in the den assembled but new wife said they had to go out to the Garage :shock: I was even working on having glass cabnets built over them for less dusting :D

Randy

·
Registered
436 Posts
cougar1969 said:
I use to have all 3 of my Boss engines in the den assembled but new wife said they had to go out to the Garage :shock: I was even working on having glass cabnets built over them for less dusting :D

Randy
randys is my kinda guy i have more parts in the house then at the shopplus my harley is in the dinning room

·
Registered
429 Posts
/

That motor has been for sale for a while now. I know three guys that have cammer motors, one has 10 alone, and they say the guy that built that motor doesn't have a good reputation. Not what I am saying, just what I was told from people who know those motors.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
cougar1969 said:

Randy
I would tell the new wife she needs to go..........

·
Registered
708 Posts
If memory serves the one at the Illinois auction went this summer for $41.5K or $42.5K....wasn't anywhere close to being as equipped, and had sat for 20 years to boot. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts