460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This stuff came from my 1985 LX 460 powered, C-4 trans set up that I motor plated and went with a PG. It's all in great condition. I will be heading to Tennesee in the near future to pick up my engine from Blake and I can bring this stuff with me and meet the buyer (within reason) and save you $ on the freight. Some of this could be pricey on the freight charge if buyer wants it shipped buyer will be responsible for the freight charges. There is no hardware included. Half down and the rest due upon delivery if I deliver, full payment plus shipping if buyer wants it shipped. I will give quantity discounts just let me know what you want. Best offer on all this stuff. PM me or call Mike 248-495-4023.

Motor mounts......SOLD

Double hump crossmember $45.(C-4 trans)

Note: the slots for the trans mount have been re-worked.

Exhaust $130. 3'' with an H-pipe stepped up to 3 1/5" then stepped up to 4" Borla oval mufflers w/hangers. It will need some fabbing.

Driveshaft....Sold. For an 8.8 set up. U-joints and yoke are excellent. Measures 45 5/16" from drive shaft joint center to center.

This following stuff is no longer available. Ward...dr's wive racing... scarfed up on it

Note: The console was cut at the front. I needed the mounting flange. It's grey in color. It has the AM-FM cassette with the factory amp.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I assume the set-up was with an 8.8 ?
If so I'll take the drive shaft.Can you check shipping to 21032 ?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume the set-up was with an 8.8 ?
If so I'll take the drive shaft.Can you check shipping to 21032 ?
Yes for an 8.8. Sorry to mention that....

Will PM you on the freight hopefully later today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts