460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the information I think that for someone it will be useful but I don't use K&N filters for about 1 year already after I had read a post on Damage Control 911 about the ozone generators and then I went and replace my K&N filter with an ozone one because I wasn't pleased with the standard filters and I wanted to buy something better. I know that the ozone generators have a lot of nuances but it works much better than the standard air filters and it's the most important part in my opinion and for me, it has more pros than cons. What do you think do you agree with me or not and will you buy an ozone generator and install it in your car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the information I think that for someone it will be useful but I don't use K&N filters for about 1 year already after I had read a post on Damage Control 911 about the ozone generators and then I went and replace my K&N filter with an ozone one because I wasn't pleased with the standard filters and I wanted to buy something better. I know that the ozone generators have a lot of nuances but it works much better than the standard air filters and it's the most important part in my opinion and for me, it has more pros than cons. What do you think do you agree with me or not and will you buy an ozone generator and install it in your car?
Thanks for the information it's a cool product I will surely buy one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts