460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys.. After thrashing on my 1993 Mustang for a while I decided I had to clean out the barn. Too much crap everywhere and it makes it hard to work. Below is what I have and it is all for FREE!! If you need it shipped you will have to pay for the shipping but if you live near Georgetown Indiana feel free to swing by and pick it up. I'll be out there all day today if you want to swing by (Sunday 3/4/2012). My phone number is 812-951-3268. Ask for Chris and tell them that you are calling about engine parts because I usually don't take phone calls. I hate the phone... Damn thing always rings.

Here is what I have. These parts are all for a 460/C6 1988 Fuel Injected F-250

1) --GONE-- Valve covers (valve covers have been claimed by Paul Kane)
2) --GONE--Intake manifold including throttle body and sensors.(claimed by Majik455 pending shipping price)
3) --GONE--Fuel Rails with fuel injectors complete with wiring harness.(claimed by Majik455 pending shipping price)
4) Aluminium accessory bracket for the A/C side of the motor.
5) --GONE--Both Exhaust manifolds (claimed by Abqrb2000)
6) Alternator with serpentine pulley. It is dirty but worked fine when pulled off.

The motor ran when it came out and was pulled apart. It idled fine with no misses. It got pulled apart because it had 2 cylinders with bad rings and it was using about a quart of oil every 10 miles. I had the James Bond smoke screen going on. It would start right up though and still drive. All the parts listed above are useable as is. They have been out of the truck now for approximately 18 months. I'll post pictures of the stuff later tonight. Did I mention it is all FREE!! Come and get it boys!! I want my barn back.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any accessory pulleys? like for the serp belt setup?
Sorry. I used that stuff and put it all on my 1974 F-100. I even used the passenger side aluminium accessory bracket that went with it. I didn't have A/C or power steering so I didn't use the other accessory bracket. Sorry I couldn't help you out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i would like #2 and #3 . what would shipping be to 30096? that may kill the deal but we will see.
And regardless thank you for the offer of free goods.

Peace and Love Ron

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would like #2 and #3 . what would shipping be to 30096? that may kill the deal but we will see.
And regardless thank you for the offer of free goods.

Peace and Love Ron
I'll find out how much it is to ship via USPS and send you a PM later in the week about it. It may not be to bad. The whole intake assembly is aluminium. It doesn't seem to be that heavy. ...and hey. You can't beat the initial price!! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
is the alternator bracket for a high mount setup like in a truck I have a 460 out of a car and the alternator is mounted low and i need the high mount setup

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is the alternator bracket for a high mount setup like in a truck I have a 460 out of a car and the alternator is mounted low and i need the high mount setup
Sorry. I don't have the alternator mounting bracket. Well actually I do but I'm using it on my 1974 F-100. I just have the A/C side aluminium bracket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts