460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?"

The woman shakes her head no.

"Kin ya breathe?"

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver', but I ain't never seed nobody do it."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Redneck word of the day..(handsome)....She said my mouth's gettin sore...he said ,"then use ur hand some" :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Well ,at least I know what she likes now :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Oh Nick,

Private Test & Tune at Speedworld this weekend (26 Oct 08).

Great chance to test your new setup?

We are still waiting on our new tranny to show up and won't be able to test ourselves. In fact, I will be out of town this weekend so I can't go but the track will be great and you can make 50 passes if you have the fuel and NO2 :lol:

Bruce

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
The oil pan goes on the bottom of the motor and the Danny Bee goes on the front of the engine.It goes where your timing chain used to go :wink: :roll: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
X2 on what Dan said. Don't make me buy Les a plane ticket to come down there and do it for you. By the way, I'm part hillbilly and terribly offended by that joke. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Les ,can you please give brother Bruno a lesson on how you would install his Danny Bee ? :wink: :roll: :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts