460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the track and had a great night. Ended up dialing a 10.63 in the second round. Had a .023 light 1.432 60ft with a 6.70 1/8 at 101.31mph and broke out with a 10.621 at 124.17mph. Now if I can only learn to bracket race.
Joe tell your Dad the timing worked great and thanks again! I also brought the air pressure up to 13psi thanks to nuclearcobra(Bryan) and the car hooked great.
Hmmm! Wonder if the Evan brothers can get me in the nines with new cam and head work?
Bryan had a great night also but I'll let him tell is story.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sounds like you got screwed by something blowing by the finish line(like a piece of paper).No way you picked up 23MPH and broke out by 8 hundreths. Still running good at 6.70 though. That was some kind of timer malfunction. 124 MPH is good enough to run 5.50's;)
Time for another coffe Dan.....that's 1/4 MPH:p

TJ

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Yea it was a fun nite Mel i'm glad ya made it to the track last nite what was also kool is your first round win ever and you run dead on you dial a 10.64 and run a 10.64 and had what a .032 lite i think then 2nd round even tho you ran out was a close one and you had a .023 lite i aint buying the beginners luck thing (you need to let me in on the lite secret:D)my first round last nite was fun too with a 10.81 dial and runnin a 10.811 then 2nd round even tho i lost dialing down to a 10.80 and runnin a 10.811 again was kool but the guy killed me on the tree with a .002 to my .071 lite but all in all it was a great nite with two big block mustangs pitted side by side now next on the list is these two bbf stangs in the finals.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
sorry about that , i only had on eye open ...i see it now...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts