460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
new auto meter 2 1/16 & Ford Racing valve covers

trans temp and water temp just missing sending unit. they are i think like 5-6 $ threw summit they are electric gauges. pod is new it will replace the clock in a 94-98 mustang i will separate 15 each on gauges and 20$ for the pod.i do have the mounting hardware for the pod.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
powder coated black carb bowls

these are 155+shipping part # Part#: 34-101 from quick fuel they were the chrome ones but i had them powder coated the sight glass was sand blasted but that is the only thing wrong actually i think you could see the gas better with it hazed they have never had gas in them i had 2 sets these i will sell for 60$. shipped

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have used auto meter on all my vehicles, its a reliable and accurate product

autometer tachometer

Auto Meter is pleased to introduce new 2 5/8” Diameter gauges for the popular Cobalt, Sport-Comp II, Phantom II, and Ultra-Lite II series instruments. New larger size incorporates Hi-Def Through the Dial LED illumination and lit pointers that have made these lines proven favorites with racers and performance enthusiasts alike allowing for at a glance readings and improved size and type selection to build the perfect instrumentation set for your vehicle. Available in Short Sweep Electric, Full Sweep Mechanical, and Full Sweep Stepper Motor Electric with integrated Peak Recall and Programmable Alarm LED provide for all budgets and performance requirements. Look for hot rod and muscle car favorites such as Vacuum Gauges and15 psi Fuel Pressure for tuning carbureted applications, as well as traditional Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, Voltage Gauges, and many more performance favorites to help keep tabs your vehicle’s critical performance parameters.

Auto meter makes some good stuff way better than defi for the price

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have used autometer gauges on all my vehicles, I love them

re: auto gauge tachometer
Elite Series instruments from Auto Meter incorporate significant advancements in gauge precision, visibility, and functionality for the racing environment. Key features include an expanded viewing area, digital stepper motor movements with advanced circuit designs for improved durability and precision, and small solid state data acquisition grade sensors. User selectable 7 Color “ALWAYS-ON” HiDef LED illumination provides optimum visibility in bright sunlight and total darkness. Enhanced with Pro-Control functionality, these instruments allow drivers to set custom alert points specific to their vehicle and receive High and Low Full Dial Warning Notifications to highlight the need for driver attention. Acquire data for later review with one touch Peak Recall functionality and/or transmit monitored data via signal outputs to a Data System or EMS. Elite Series gauges can also streamline your vehicle setup with built-in dual Pro-Control output circuits and custom programmable activation and deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, and pumps.

Autometer website has it on sale now

take pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts