460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you guys love the old 70's trucks, Its no 460 but it does have big block. Let me know what ya think.
I have here a 1978 Ford F-150. Its dark blue with a light blue stripe and a thin magenta stripe. Looks extremely sharp. All stripes are painted on. Paint is about ten years old and it shows its age. Its 4x4 with a 4" Rough Country suspension lift. It has 33x12.5x15 Nitto Terra Grapplers (85% tread) mounted on 15x10 American Racing Baja's. All new shocks all around. Has a Dana 44 front and a Ford 9 inch rear. 4 speed tranns. All drive train works perfect! Its got a 390 V8 with 6000 miles on rebuild. Motor is STRONG! Edelbrock 600 carb, manifold, valve covers and air cleaner. Brand new radiator and new GM 100 amp one-wire alternator. Newer power steering pump. Hedman headers flowing into 2 1/4 pipe, Spin-Tech mufflers and 3.5x18 long stainless steel tips at a 45 degree angle out the back. All done by Hargans' exhaust and only two years old. Interior is nice. Sony X-Plode deck with two 6" Alpines in the doors and a custom MDX box behind the seat with two 8" Alpine subs and a 300 Alpine amp. Everything works great and sounds great also. It turns heads anywhere I go. Even gets over ten miles to the gallon! All crome on the front end is almost perfect, just a dent here and there. Body panels are strait. Comes with tool box and tonneau cover.Email for pics, I cant figure out how to get them on here, but its a beautiful truck.

Asking $5300 for it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally had a 300 inline 6 and I had relative that had this 390 that was just rebuilt and he gave me an awesome deal on it so I swapped it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts