460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: Make offer....I won't take more than $500 for it tho....

I'm tossing around the idea of selling off my 81 project and picking up a 68 fastback project or a 40's/50's F100 truck project. The title is clean and in hand.

The car has no motor or trans. It was originally a 4 cyl car. There is no major rot on the car with the exception of in the passenger side of the cowl and real sail panel area. The sail panels have rusted through a little bit and the cowl just has some heavy scale, no holes.

The driver floor pan has cracked, but is not rusted out. The underside is very clean.

The car has no fuel or brake lines in it. I have all of the interior that I took out of it as well as all the glass and trim pieces. The dash was smashed all up when I bought the car so it isn't there either, however I do have the stock guage cluster.

Anyhow, here are some pics of the car from the tear down phase. If anyone wants pics of something specific, let me know and I sill snap them.

http://www.kingpinsolutions.com/home/gallery/default.aspx?a=50

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...

I also have a fox 8.8 to be swapped into this car that will be included.. It has 4.10's in it already and an unknown diff. It is just missing the rear cover...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...I'm open to any and all offers....I'd like to get it out of the yard so I don't have to store it while I work on another project.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This would be a great base for a race car...it is already stripped down....I'm not looking for big bucks...I'd let it go for $100 if you want it.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hell if I were closer I'd come get itfor $100. It would cost me more than that in fuel to come get it though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts