460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off sorry i know its not 460 stuff, but i just like the people on here and love the site.........was going to sell elsewhere that has a 351c auction section, but i need a post count, and i do not like thier sites (or their people) so i will never get to that mark haha. so here it is:

i have a 1970 351C 4v, with a C6 trans on back of it. complete carb to pan and mallory unilite in it. was in my 70 torino running and driving around. i now have a 466/c6 for it and could use the money to finish the big guy. runs good, carb is dialed in and is a modified larger than stock type.......both motor and trans have about 10k miles on them. stock intake, larger carb, valve job at rebuild. trans had performance rebuild. distributer has new insides and bronze gear. cam is a few tics over stock (was bought as complete car from a friend and i do not have the card on it). all accesories (minus A/C) included and are on it with brackets. this setup will be given to you in condition as it was running when pulled........COMPLETE means complete, drop it in-attatch fuel lines-attatch power- and run. it made good power and i used to drive it about 2000 miles a summer going to car shows and cruizin, with zero problems. i need to throw new valve cover gaskets on it. would recomend getting new valve covers because it has the gold moroso covers that are thin and seem to leak after a while. has hooker super comps with 3.5 collectors (fits torino/ranchero/montego) those can go with too. maybe $2800.00 OBO.
was saving it for months (in case the other motor has problems and it needs to go back in) but i dont have extra cash for the 466 to get competed. the price is negotiable, i just know it would take way more money to buy the stuff and accesories and get it running from scratch. pics available PM me.

price is negotiable.

Thanks,
Todd Maynard
PM me for any info, offers, or more personal info, a phone number, etc--- if you are scared of sellers being shady or whatnot.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will put this thing back in plug it in and run it for you and let u drive it in my car.........just so u know its not a junk motor, or b.s. sales claim........any interests? get a hold of me and i will re-install it if a serious buyer is interested and has a decent offer- it is NEGOTIABLE, again-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts