460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 466 BBF price dropped

I have a 466 BBF long block, (D9TE-AB block, D3VE-A2A heads) 460 .40 over to 466 ,10-5-1 speed pro forged domed pistons, comp springs, comp cams 575, comp 1.7 roller rockers, pedestal to stud conversion kit, victor 460intake, ford Motorsport valve covers, Moroso water pump, fox conversion mounts and pan. Was going to use it for a TT build in a fox but have scratched the project. Engine was bought from a member on Corral, but I have never even fired it. It has been sitting for some time, turned by hand 1 to 2 times a month. May need going through! Only thing I know wrong is that it needs push rods and a couple of conversion bushings, had them out and lost a couple of the 3/8 rods, I put 5/16 in their place.
I'd say $1000 + shipping

·
Registered
268 Posts
Conversion bushings?

What do you mean by conversion bushings? Are they the rocker conversions type with plastic inserts?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea how many miles on the engine?
What is cam number?
What type rods?
To be perfectly honest, I do not know the millage on the motor, I was told it had under 5k. The bottom end is a stock rotating assembly. As far as the cam goes Its a mystery to me, I have never cracked open the motor!

·
Registered
967 Posts
im off of 1488 near 45, its going to be to crazy for me to see it since thanks giving coming up.(out of town)but i would like to ck it out after thanksgiving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
interrested

I am interrested in the motor I live near by so it would not need to be shipped can you e-mail me some pics so I can kinda get an idea of the shape it is in!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
the big block

I am interrested in the big block so let me know what you think! I live in huffman so let me see what you have and also i would like pice of it if possible let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts