460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this engine from Weber & Hazlet in 2007, was going to build a B9 Mustang clone but decided not to. Original Boss street heads (with quench areas), fully assembled with lightweight valves, springs, rockers, shafts, stands, valve covers (AR Racing style in crinkle black), spark plug tubes. These are bolted to a modified 4 bolt main SCJ block, with two oiling locations on each side. Balanced rotating assembly consisting of new cast crank, Bill Miller rods & pistons, flat tappet cam, CR of about 11 to 1. Comes with Mallory distributor, front cover, oil pan; needs manifold, carb and water pump to run. Pushrods were removed after the engine was built to relieve the springs, but are included. Engine is new, never fired. $10,000, and I will deliver for FREE to Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky. Otherwise buyer pays shipping. See photo at weberhazlet.com, "parts for sale". Thanks, Stan Palma, [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as trades go...

about all I need is a pair of NOS medium riser 427 FE heads, would take those as a partial trade. Trying to cut back on my 385 series parts until I figure out what to do with my 70 Mustang. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
64 Posts
HEY GUYS THIS MOTOR IS WORT EVERY PENNY.WE BUILT IT FOR ANOTHER FELLA THAT LOST HIS JOB AND COULDN'T FINISH IT. HE HAD OVER $10K IN PARTS.WE SOLD IT TO STAN, ITS A GREAT BUY. GOOD LUCK STAN. IF I HEAR OF ANYONE I WILL GET THEM IN TOUCH WITH YOU. :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Website says the long block has been sold. Correct ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boss 514

Hi, the engine is still for sale. The website that you visited to see the photo of the engine was the website that I bought the engine from- I am the current owner. It is the same engine, except that it is minus the sheet metal intake & carbs.

I am in Indianapolis, and will deliver the engine to nearby states. Thanks for your interest, Stan Palma, 317-727-7410.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts