1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All completely brand new never run

iron d9te-ab block 4.39 bore 2-bolt main

forged probe SRS pistons with moly rings 22 cc dish 4.39 bore

4340 forged crank and h-beam rods 4.3 stroke 6.8 rods arp rod bolts all professionally balanced

touched up trick flow streets 429/460 dual valve springs with damper, titanium locks, .270 raised exaust port, 2.2/1.760 in/ex valves forged pushrods, scorpion performance 1.73 rocker arms fastened down with ARP 12 pt. bolts

comp cams custom grind # ff 3357/3358r, gross lift- .577/.586 in/ex duration- 248/254 in/ex @ .050 lsa- 112 (cam spec sheet included) assembled with comp cams hydraulic lifter set

ALL completely assembled by Coast High Performance in Torrance Ca. aka Probe Racing Components all paperwork included

ALSO included:
trick flow fabricated valve covers with gaskets

ARP engine hardware kit chrome 12 pt. (pretty much all bolts needed to fasten timing cover motor mount bolts etc.)

milodon gold iriated rear sump oil pan 7 qt. with milodon oil pan stud kit and one piece gasket perfect for a fox chassis

CSR valve cover breather restraints with mr. gasket breathers

summit racing front timing chain cover and gaskets

Guys im in quite a pinch here as i just lost my daily driver thanks to those who cant drive and this engine will NOT be a good daily driver even though it would be really fun :) im asking 6000 for everything since i payed over 8400 for all of it (have paperwork to prove) and am willing to ship i am located in yorba linda, california please pm me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
CC on the heads? Who did the heads and installed?

Compression ratio?

You don't say, but is it a flat tappet or roller hydraulic cam?

What did they rate the HP/TQ at with appropriate intake/carb?

Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
c.r. is 11.7 to one
hydraulic roller
heads are 290 cc runners intake and 130 ex. with 74 cc com. chambers and theres no intake manifold so who knows what you can make i say you could pull 700 n/a out of it

and coast high performance installed the heads and did all work

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it doesnt come with a intake manifold or carb but this motor is set up to handle a good 6-700 maybe more ive seen similar combos with 750+ reliable n/a hp with say a victor 460 mani and a dominater carb up top or you can even just go fuel injected (thats what i was gonna do) this is a superb price for everything listed

1 - 20 of 32 Posts