460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm looking forward to playing with this one and putting my own personal touches on it. I drove a 66' Fastback to high school in 1988, paid $2200 for it at a swap meet. Funny thing is I just bought a Maverick(Hemi Hunter's old ride) that will now have to go. Anyone want a cheap low 9 second Maverick?

·
Registered
280 Posts
So is the stang as badass as the pics look? I wanted to get it and make it a pro street car. At least it went to a good home ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I did. The car looks just as pictured and I got a good deal. The car needs quite a bit to be legal and ready for the track though(only NHRA sanctioned tracks around here). The paint job is good for a bracket car, looks really good from 20ft. away but if someone dings you in the staging lanes it wouldn't be a big deal. I'm working up a list of everything that would need to be done to it and the Maverick so I can decide which one to keep. I guess I may just be too picky....lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good to see you got it, I hated that wing, I told him not to put it on in the first place, Hope you enjoy it, Keep us posted on the changes please ...:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts