460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has been collecting these for a while wanting to do something w/ them, but is thinking of moving to cali. The cars are all located in Northern nebraska. Here are a few pics of what he has.
Yellow 70 cougar (clean title) Pretty much a rust free car. This car will come w/ a extra parts car w/ a roof.

Green 70 cougar (have clean title) vin#0F91H527483

This is my grandpas car 69 cougar vin#9R91H505321 **Both quarters are rusty, hood has bondo (cracked) in front drivers side corner, and the roof has a dent that was filled w/ bondo instead of just popping it out. (previous owners did this)

This is his old race car that he took apart to paint and fix the rust, just never finished it since he couldn't find a body guy to do the rust work.

Parts car

I even have a lil mustang cobra II if anyone is interested. Its a real cobra and everything is there including the original motor that is siezed up. This was my first car when i was 15 and i wanted to rebuild it, but never did so it just sits in the line w/ the rest of them.

Make offers on all cars. If interested please call me at 402-936-0711 or sent me a pm on here. Also he has a TON of cougar parts if interested also.

·
Registered
414 Posts
My girl would love to have the mustang II, but I think you are too far away. I couldn't get away until summertime for a drive to Nebraska. PM me a price on it anyway or post it here. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the1969fordguyinky said:
My girl would love to have the mustang II, but I think you are too far away. I couldn't get away until summertime for a drive to Nebraska. PM me a price on it anyway or post it here. Thanks!
Well i would like to get $900 obo! I have a trailer, so i could bring it a good ways for a xtra cost of Diesel lol. Everything is there! I even have a set of brand new hedman headers made just for that car.

Sorry guys the Black 69 fast back was sold a couple months ago. My dad let it go for $500 bux. It was sad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the car is 3 hrs away from me right now, and i wont be that way for a while, so i cant get pics at this moment, but everything is there. The only thing i dont have is the original steel wheels. But everything is there and its all stock. The soonest i will be getting that way to take pics will be late feb early march because im going to vegas for work for 40 days.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Might be interested in the Mustang II for the wife to drive. Have in-laws near Scottsbluff, NE. How far are you from there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok ive tried to get in touch w/ everyone about their questions. sorry if i have missed some. The black 69 mustang is sold

The blue 69 cougar has a waiting line
-guy in fl (forgot name already lol) I believe my dad is waiting on payment?? Will let know if deal falls through
-Jim (carson city, nv)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I think that gold colored base model Cougar is my old car! What's the last few digits in the VIN? When/where did you get it from? By any chance, are the old seats still around?

Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm im not sure what the vin is on that car. I dont know if we got a title w/ that one, and the car is no where near me to check. Im pretty sure we didn't get seats w/ that one either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, if you happen to make a trip to the car and could check, I would be very interested to know if that's my old car. It could have been through several owners after I sold it. I believe I sold it in about 1988 in Omaha as a good running, but tired old car.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well that could be. My dad said he bought it from a guy in Neliegh nebraska, so it very well could be yours lol. The vin is still in the car so i dont have the number on me. We dont have the seats. That is how we got the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay so i got a call today, and i was in a area of service that is horrible for my cell phone company so i could not hear the person i was talking too, and i dont think they could hear me all that well. Also the number didn't come up. It said it was restricted.

So whoever called to day bout the cougars, please call again anytime during the day. IM off all week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts