460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i hav a spare shifter that i bought for a project truck that i hav since lost interest in and hav sold.

this is basically new, i never got the truck driveable so this just sat in the truck. it probably 5 years old. i ran into some issues when i was trying to get it installed, the original shift cable was too short for my setup. i bought a seperate MOORSE cable that is 12ft long. it was too long for my application. i have taken the original shift cable off the shifter and over the time it has been apart have lost the little pin that the cable attaches to the shifter with. could easily find a pin or bolt setup that would work fine. i hav all the original paperwork and brackets to mount it to the tranny.

this shifter is almost 300 bux from summit and the extra cable is almost 60. im selling both cables, the shifter and all the related paper-work and brackets for 150 shipped to the lower 48. ill also eat the paypal fees.

please feel free to PM me or email [email protected]

EDIT: looks like i left the lever and rod that goes in the tranny on the truck i sold. i am trying to get in touch with the guy that bought it to see if he will let me take it off. NEW PRICE WITHOUT THE LEVER/ROD 150 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry forgot to mention that. it is the standard forward gate.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump!

nobody needs a basically new shifter?

·