460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been thinking about using this engine ever since I bought it four years ago but it's time to let someone else use it.

I have a 460 block that has been cleaned and bored 30 over, crank with truck (football) rods, D3VE closed chamber heads unmolested, and a C6 with the 460 bellhousing. I think the intake is missing, but otherwise the engine should be complete.

Looking for $400 OBO.

Engine is located in Cary, North Carolina.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wish I could take those off of your hands, but can't right now. :(
If you still have them at the end of the month, I might be able to.

Noticed in the photo's that the caps weren't on the mains of the block. You do have those, don't you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any kind of trading or anything or you looking money.
I'm down here in Nashville.
Neil
I'm about an hour west of you, just off of US 1. I was hoping for cash, but let me know what you've got to trade, you never know. :)

I wish I could take those off of your hands, but can't right now. :(
If you still have them at the end of the month, I might be able to.

Noticed in the photo's that the caps weren't on the mains of the block. You do have those, don't you?
I am pretty sure I have the caps and bolts in a box. I apologize, but it's all in the back of the garage, behind the Mustang, the Clevelands (also for sale), the 5.0 parts, my chest freezer, and my toolbox... If that's what you need to buy it I'll move all that stuff around, but I can't get to it until Fridayish.

·
Registered
229 Posts
No need to bother looking yet. Like I said, it would be the end of the month before funds might become avalible.

If someone else wants it, sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts