460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a good, used jet drive marine 10 qt oil pan w/pick up that includes trap doors, & windage tray. Only used for mock up. Located in socal. Call, or PM if interested. I'll try and get pics tonight. (310)-683-8012.

$275 buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any pics? What pump is the pickup for, i.e. what angle does it bolt on the pump? Straight or angled down.
I keep forgetting to take pics. Sorry. Just picture a zinc plated pan, painted silver to look like an aluminum deal. The pick up is a standard Milodon one, that bolts up to my high volume Melling M-84B pump for cobra jet deal.

I'm not quit sure what you mean about angle?.....but, the pick up goes straight back of the rear of the pan.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I keep forgetting to take pics. Sorry. Just picture a zinc plated pan, painted silver to look like an aluminum deal. The pick up is a standard Milodon one, that bolts up to my high volume Melling M-84B pump for cobra jet deal.

I'm not quit sure what you mean about angle?.....but, the pick up goes straight back of the rear of the pan.
No pic needed, I know what it looks like and I want it.
Thanks, check your PMs, Bring it to Needles please!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No pic needed, I know what it looks like and I want it.
Thanks, check your PMs, Bring it to Needles please!

Jim-Call me tomarrow. If you want it, I need to let my boss know for next weekend. If I don't show up, i'll deliver it to you for the same quote I gave you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts