460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to sell my big block 460 with all my big block stuff
unknown year block 71linc head lundi cam 4bbl Weland intake holly carb accel coil felpro gasket kit accessories brackets some pulleys looking for $500obo everything must go togather will not ship but will delver to OH,KY,IN,MI,PA,VA,WV,TN,IL for extra$$ call 513 256-6893 willing to trade for sbf or chevy parts or sporting goods

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
trade?????????

what do you wanna trade it for?????? I have some BBC and SBC engine parts and I also have some Pontiac stuff too!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also have a set headders for a early 80s ford ( just standblasted) $50firm on the price for these as i had to buy the sand blaster a case of beer and a bottle of jack wich was consumed after the blasting was comlpeated

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you wanna trade it for?????? I have some BBC and SBC engine parts and I also have some Pontiac stuff too!!!!!!!!!
dads nova needs a big block pm me your bbc stuff also do you have any small block ford heads that are any good flow wise??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trades and sale are on hold until dad figures out if he wants to use my motor for his dd truck that blew up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts