460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
'83 Ford truck

Very nice truck. You know what I would tell the 'condo association'? Stick your opinion up your a$$! How dare they tell you what you can and cannot park in your driveway. Tell them when they start paying your bills, you'll do what they say. :mad:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I feel the same way, but the problem is, you almost always have to sign a "terms of agreement" document before you are allowed to rent....and there may be a clause in there that describes certain vehicles as being not allowed.

And if you signed it....well.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. But, yes, the rules are the rules, and the papers are signed... The truck is like a foot over the limit. We're thinking of buying a house soon. Of course, THEN I'll regret selling the truck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is a very good looking truck. Maybe you could put it into storage or borrow someone's driveway space until you've got your house.

How many miles are on the truck?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a very good looking truck. Maybe you could put it into storage or borrow someone's driveway space until you've got your house.

How many miles are on the truck?
Looks like I might not have a choice anyway! :D

It has 102,000 and change. I just took it to PA this weekend. I'd love to get back into a Fox Mustang if anyone knows someone looking to trade for a truck.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks guys. But, yes, the rules are the rules, and the papers are signed... The truck is like a foot over the limit. We're thinking of buying a house soon. Of course, THEN I'll regret selling the truck!
Nice truck, If it doesn't sell by the dead line they gave you, try the following. Remove front & rear bumpers. If it is still too long, go rear end the car owned by wife of the association presdent and re-measure. Still too long? Now go and back into the association presidents car, re-measure, repeat until the truck meets maximum length then thank association president for all his help to meet the associations codes.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice truck, If it doesn't sell by the dead line they gave you, try the following. Remove front & rear bumpers. If it is still too long, go rear end the car owned by wife of the association presdent and re-measure. Still too long? Now go and back into the association presidents car, re-measure, repeat until the truck meets maximum length then thank association president for all his help to meet the associations codes.:D
HA! Why didn't I think of that? I'm past the deadline at this point... If anyone wants to make an offer, I'm ready to deal...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts