460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy wants me to list his RCI fuel cell; It is a 15 gallon. SALE PENDING, 5/26/14 SOLD

I was actually thinking about selling mine and using the bigger one since I am running alky.
HIS
RCI Racing 2150AS - RCI Aluminum Fuel Cells

Fuel Cell, Aluminum, Natural, 15 Gallons, 0-90 Ohm Sender, Each

RCI-2150AS
Cost new 284.97 plus tax

MINE

RCI Racing 2100AS - RCI Aluminum Fuel Cells

Fuel Cell; Aluminum Cell; Size 17 x 17 x 9; 10 Gallon; w/Sending Unit; w/Foam; Aluminum

RCI-2100AS
cost new 247.97 plus tax

I can use either one. You can look up the numbers on Summits site for all the measurements. BOTH have foam and fuel gauge sending units, 2" sump with 2 outlets, 1 return and 1 breather inlet.

His 15 gal is still in the box it was shipped in. My 10gal is unwrapped and has some dust on it from sitting in garage.

Since I can go with either I will let you choose which one you want for 185.00 PLUS shipping...... (price he is asking for his)

You can PM me or text 330-506-6875
located in Ohio
Thanks for looking!
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
15 GAL ALUM FUEL CELL

Friend dropped his price on HIS tank.

So this is for 15 GAL RCI FUEL CELL

Same one as described above. My 10 gal is no longer an option.

180.00 SHIPPED

Again, this is for HIS, NEW IN THE SHIPPING BOX, RCI 15 GAL FUEL CELL W/FOAM AND SENDING UNIT!

I am listing this for a friend but have it in my possession and will handle the delivery just as if it were one of my own parts than I am selling!!!!!

Thanks for looking!
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUDDY WANTS TO MOVE THIS THING!!!!!

I wouldn't do this is it were mine but his Blazer that it was going in is getting sold off so he said to drop price one last time.

170.00 SHIPPED!!!!! (the shipping will be 40-50 alone)

If no one is interested I will buy it for myself and keep it as a spare in case I want to move up from 10-15 gallon next winter.

HECK OF A DEAL FOR SOMEONE BUILDING A PRO-STREET!!!!!

This tank is brand new still in the RCI labeled box it was shipped to him in!!! Still has the spray-in foam packing around it!!!

This IS last bump and then I will lock the page and keep it.

PM me or text at above #

Thanks for looking,
Auggie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.