Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Look at our updated site...

Slowly updating and modernizing our site.

:D

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
TTT

Bumpity bump...

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
TTT

TTT

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
TTT

To the top and thanks to all who support the site...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I too subscribed to the detailed porting guide

Never ported heads before. Got some D3s and a practice head to torture. Using the detailed instructions and pictures on Scotts web site program, I was able to finish a set of D3s on the exhaust side and just some general bowl blending on the intake side.
My machine shop guy was impressed and offered to throw some work my way and I said no thanks,. This really makes me appreciate what it takes to do this time consuming job. I saved some money and learned alot as well.
His initial one time fee is more than worth what you get out of it. I bought a basic set of porting bits and some sanding drums. Didn't get to flow test them as I was pressed for time and his shop was busy but this is a good teaching tool that is being offered here by the "Mad Porter". Sorry didn't mean to ramble but it is what it is. Warren

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Never ported heads before. Got some D3s and a practice head to torture. Using the detailed instructions and pictures on Scotts web site program, I was able to finish a set of D3s on the exhaust side and just some general bowl blending on the intake side.
My machine shop guy was impressed and offered to throw some work my way and I said no thanks,. This really makes me appreciate what it takes to do this time consuming job. I saved some money and learned alot as well.
His initial one time fee is more than worth what you get out of it. I bought a basic set of porting bits and some sanding drums. Didn't get to flow test them as I was pressed for time and his shop was busy but this is a good teaching tool that is being offered here by the "Mad Porter". Sorry didn't mean to ramble but it is what it is. Warren
Thank you for the good word warren...

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
TTT

Bump...

·
Premium Member
8,753 Posts