460 Ford Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
I just signed up!! Thanks Scotty!!

I just picked up a set of C9VE-A's for FordManMatt on this site. I have all the tools to port them so I figured I would go ahead and get all the info to do it as well.

Thanks again!! Looking forward to getting in there and reading all the good!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
how can I get the password and username for this? I tried messaging Scott once or twice.

And obviously I cannot prove it to anyone with no proof because it was nearly two years ago, And can't reset password because it's all one universal PW AND username

Frustrating when I like to browse for pictures and information of port work..especially on iron BBF heads

CK & SONS RACING

·
Registered
81 Posts
how can I get the password and username for this? I tried messaging Scott once or twice.

And obviously I cannot prove it to anyone with no proof because it was nearly two years ago, And can't reset password because it's all one universal PW AND username

Frustrating when I like to browse for pictures and information of port work..especially on iron BBF heads

CK & SONS RACING
Send him an e-mail. Long story short. He dug mine up from 2005. He is a great guy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #145 (Edited)
Direct link for streamlined access to porting instructions.

We have streamlined the process for the 1 time subscription payment to our technical pages and porting information. After check out you will be redirected to a special page with log in information and a link to the BBF TECH log in page. No more waiting for a reply email with log in information. :D

Here is a link to the subscribe page:

http://r-h-p.biz/bbf_technical_index

Follow the simple instructions on the page and during Paypal check out. You do not have to have a paypal account to finalize payment.

Thank you for your patients as we modernize our site.

S

:D

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
It is actually I was just on it. The link is at the beginning of the thread once there clock on bbf technical index.

D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Back to the top.

S

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
RHP is now Parkland Performance Auto Machine with the recent purchase of Parkland auto Machine. See our new FB page for more information.

As we transition to a new website and a different card processing company those who have a paypal account can send $31.25 to my email address as follows:

[email protected]

Please bear with us as we transition to our new FB page, Website and Clover payment processing.

If you do not have a paypal account feel free to Telephone me during business hours M-F and we can process a card over the phone.

S

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Just a reminder...

Bump TTT.

S

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Iron passenger car head porting instructions and...

Full porting instructions for iron passenger car castings.
Light info on PI and Eddy castings.

Other relevant information about distributor recurving, timing set differences and porting tools...

Paypal $31.25 to [email protected]

OR

Call me at 253-988-6648 ONLY if you do not have a paypal account.

The new business Parkland Performance Auto Machine LLC
Formerly RHP
Does not have a Paypal account yet.

Thank you for looking

SJ

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #155 (Edited)
Buy now Paypal buttons functional again.

Buy now Paypal buttons functional again.

Please go to:

Parkland Performance Auto Machine - Home Former RHP web site

Parkland Auto Machine - Home New Parkland website

Please provide email address if you do not have a paypal account.

We respond with log in info to your registered Paypal email address. If you want this information sent to an alternative email address note it during check out...

SJ

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Repairing broken links...

In the process of transferring the site's contents to a desk top editor some of the links were corrupted.
I've been working on repairs and am close to finishing. The major issues have been addressed.

Please continue to report any functionality issues.

SJ
used 2b RHP

141 - 157 of 157 Posts