460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Available Fully rebuilt D3 castings:

Fully ported large valve 2.19" / 1.75" stainless. STD entry port match.
Bronze guide liners
3 angle valve job
P/C valve guide seals with guides topped.
Thermactor passages plugged
Rocker pedestals machined and converted for 7/16" studs and guideplates.
95 cc chambers
Single or dual valve spring package available.

Cost is $1,549.00 plus shipping. This essentially gives the adjustable valve train conversion at no cost.

As an added courtesy RHP will recurve your distributor at no additional cost or provide a fully remanned and recurved dizzy for $70.00 plus shipping.

These castings were utilised on a 521 truck combo for less than 2000 miles. Client went to aluminum heads for additional detonation tolerance.

Castings will be checked and new bronze liners / etc utilised to bring them back to the condition they would normally leave my shop in.

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

Bump

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Bump

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will toss in a recurved and remanned dura spark for...

$70.00 shipped as added incentive.

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT

ttt

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

bump

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remanned and recurved dizzy included at no cost...

Got to start moving some product to keep the doors open guys. This ecomomy is scarey right now.

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT

bump

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

n/m

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT Sold

Sold

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dbu8554 said:
still got the LTD for sale?

Sold the spoiler so I have decided to hold on to the ltd for a bit. I got a smokin' deal on a reman 460 that I am going through now to install in her.

8)

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dbu8554 said:
Damn totally was interested in getting it here in a few months when I get caught up on bills
Might be for sale when the 460 goes in. I have a 74 Galaxie 500 2 door that is finally getting a 521. 52K original miles documented on the Galaxie !!!

8)

·
Registered
119 Posts
521 is a bit big for my tastes was really interested in the LTD because it was mainly stock but if the 460 that's going in is mild and such I may be interested what are you going to do with the 400 your pulling out of it?>

·
Premium Member
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dbu8554 said:
521 is a bit big for my tastes was really interested in the LTD because it was mainly stock but if the 460 that's going in is mild and such I may be interested what are you going to do with the 400 your pulling out of it?>
The 400 engine in its intirety will go on a pallet. The 460 is going to be a tic less than 500 HP. I have not decided whether or not I am going to do a pair of D3's with large valves or just buy the large chamber edelbrocks for it. Voodoo 227/233 is already ordered. RPM intake, reworked 750 holley vac sec carb from bobby at comp carbs to flow 810 cfm. Mid length headers from stan johnson ceramic coated, roller rockers.

The LTD already has a track loc. I am just going to go from the 2.75 gear to 3.25 or 3.5.

Stall convertor will be very mild. 2200 rpm at most. Should be a very pleasant and quick ride when finished.

8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts