460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see its popular around here lately. so, what do you all.. sorry... ALL y'all think are the best movie lines.

heard a funny one tonight. "we live in a material world and I am a material girl....or boy"

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
"Harley, if you were shootin' for **** you wouldn't even get a whiff"

"Jack, read me a bedtime story" "F-CK YOU!!!" "Oh, thats my favorite"

"You like gladiator movies Billy?"...."Ever seen a grown man naked?"

"Do you know who this is?"
"No, who is dis is?"
"Hardhat!"
"Lardass?"
"Hardhat! Hardhat!"
"Lardass! Lardass!"
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"Bye-bye Lardass!"

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
From one of the best movies of all time (imo)!!!

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homies here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ***."

Pliers and a blow torch??? That brings up all kinds of images!!

Bill

·
Registered
555 Posts
I see its popular around here lately. so, what do you all.. sorry... ALL y'all think are the best movie lines.

heard a funny one tonight. "we live in a material world and I am a material girl....or boy"

y'all!!....haha!....Took me a while to figure it out to!......The proper way is to not even use any punctuation.........simply...YALL!......Should have seen the expression when I asked "So hows the craic in Louisiana?!"......craic is irish for "whats up" or hows it hangin'.....Chick turned to me and said "uhhhhh.....WE don't do drugs!!!!" I will demonstrate with video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XFhwKNDwJg

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
"The next one of you that says the word "shenanegans" is gonna get pistol whipped!!!

Hey Farva, what's that place you like to go eat at again??

"Shenanegans??

OOOOOOHHHHHH

If you guys haven't seen super troopers, rent it! It's a must see!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
"The next one of you that says the word "shenanegans" is gonna get pistol whipped!!!

"Shenanegans??

OOOOOOHHHHHH

"license and registration please CHICKEN FU##ER!!!!"

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
y'all!!....haha!....Took me a while to figure it out to!......The proper way is to not even use any punctuation.........simply...YALL!......Should have seen the expression when I asked "So hows the craic in Louisiana?!"......craic is irish for "whats up" or hows it hangin'.....Chick turned to me and said "uhhhhh.....WE don't do drugs!!!!" I will demonstrate with video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XFhwKNDwJg
My ex G/F is from WV. she taught me about the language but forgot to mention lack of punctuation. I did add ALL to the front cause yall is not plural as i originally thought.. it turns out when talkin to more than one you must add ALL to the front of YALL.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

"Shenanegans??

OOOOOOHHHHHH

X2

·
Registered
87 Posts
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! "

·
Registered
47 Posts
"Don't go home, don't go to eat, and don't play with yourselves, it wouldn't look nice on my highway"
"Oh, you can think about it, but don't do it"

·
Registered
862 Posts
"Merry Christmas, shitter was full!!" Christmas Vacation. That has got to be my favorite movie with Super Troopers coming in a close second!!:D

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
WOW not one single quote from Dumb and Dumber yet.:eek: "I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a little rockier." "Yeah that John Denver is full of shyt.":D
Another from Christmas Vacation. "Snots you roll over and let Uncle Clark rub your belly." "Oh I probably shouldn't my hands are chapped". "You ain't never seen a set of balls like this on a dog Clark."
"Where's Eddie he eats these things (squirrel)." Oh he quit eating them after he heard they were high in cholesterol.":D

·
Registered
862 Posts
How about "did you hear that?? It's a squeaky sound!" "You couldn't hear a dump truck drive through a nitro glyceryn plant!!" We watch that movie every christmas eve at our house.

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
How about "did you hear that?? It's a squeaky sound!" "You couldn't hear a dump truck drive through a nitro glyceryn plant!!" We watch that movie every christmas eve at our house.

Keith
That movie is just full of one liners that will make you spit Bourbon and Egg Nogg all the way till the end. My wifes family watches it every year at Thanksgiving or Christmas too.

Another from D and D. "Nice Azz." "Yeah he must work out.":D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts