·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Hummmm.... Wonder if they do places of employment.....LOL

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Don't try this at home Kids!!!

You got that right! In this country if a kid did that, they'd be immediately taken out of school, the parents put in jail for supporting terrorism, and the kid tried as an adult for being a threat to our nation... then shipped to gitmo for an indefinate number of years.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
A senior at the school my wife teaches at is in big trouble after a friend of his left a handgun under the seat of his truck. They two boys (good, honest kids) were out hog hunting one night and the other kid set his handgun on the seat. It slipped behind the seat and they forgot about it. The other kid drove his truck to school and in the morning during classes the police dogs were going through the parking lot when they smelled gunpowder (I guess?) and searched the truck they found the pistol and now the boy is kicked out of school and can not graduate this year. He is suspended for like 4 weeks and can not attend any other schools. He will not be able to make up his time and will have to come back next year. The worst part is that he will get a felony charge for gun possession at a school. This whole kid’s life is ruined. Everyone who knows this kid knows that he would never do something like this on purpose and is a great kid.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'm not sure that's funny. I can feel the girl's pain and all they did was laugh at her and pass her from employee to employee to employer!! Have a heart people, all the girl wants is to blow up her school!

lol

with her teachers inside... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts