1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hm i hate to say this guys, but> considering the hap hazzard way most of us on this forum are doing the hit and miss approach to a 10 sec car, thoose guys are on to something to thier routine! bobn

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
That is OLD to say the least but it's still too damn funny......... To think it's stripped down as far as it'll go and it still only goes that fast............. AWESOME!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Similar Idea

That reminds me of an article in one of the car mags many years ago when they took a Cadillac and stripped it down to show how weight loss equals performance. Some of you older guys will remember that article.

D

·
0 Posts
Taking the Sawzall to the Caddy was awsome !!! I think it beat the import on this artical didn't it?

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I remember that! That was a while back! They cut everything off that car! Didn't they end up with a race seat, slicks and a dash with a frame?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If i remember right i think they loaded the caddy down first to make it weigh as much as possiable then they procceded to take things off till it was just about a frame and a motor.i think it went in the 12s or something like that when it was finally lightened up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts